Chronic Care and Rehabilitation Care
Individuals living with chronic conditions or transitioning from surgery or rehabilitation often need extra support with activities of daily living. We partner with your medical team to make sure your personal needs are being taken care of.
A successful care partnership increases well-being. The types of activities or services may vary by partnership and vary over time. Nevertheless, here are more concrete examples of what we’ll use together to use your strengths and grow together.
- Taking walks
- Visiting friends and neighbors
- Exploring life
- Travel companion – local & abroad
- Correspondence with loved ones (email, letters, Skype, etc.)
- Encouragement and companionship
- Personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, toileting, hair & skin care
- Cooking, meal preparation and clean up
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Hourly or live-in care
- Bath visits
- Grocery shopping
- Escort to medical and personal appointments
- Bed-bound assistance & care
- Secretarial support
- Scheduling appointments
- Organizing, correspondence, and insurance liaison
- Light housekeeping
- Maintaining a clean, comfortable home
Contact us today for a free consultation.