Unexpected changes in health and living conditions can be a stressful and overwhelming. The first step is as simple as asking for and accepting help from a knowledgeable care partner. We provide short-term care consultation services to support care partners through their journey. We focus on empowering individuals, provide education, referrals to needed community resources, and help solve complex problems. Our Care Consultations include:
- Helping families determine care needs and evaluate their options
- Facilitating family meetings to discuss and help resolve concerns
- Helping mediate family disagreements when there are conflicts over care decisions.
- Providing dementia-specific guidance and support
- Offering consultations for long-term planning
- Supporting families during difficult transitions
- Managing Crises
- Assisting families with driving challenges
- Overseeing care for out of town families
Schedule a Care Consultation Today.
Need help navigating a major health transition? Leave us your information, and we’ll contact you to schedule a Care Consultation meeting.
Need to speak with someone right now?
Call us at 406-214-3053