Creating a fulfilling, joyful, interactive environment for a loved one with dementia can bring challenges as well as deep rewards. Here are our potential areas of focus:
- Understanding & Communicating, with emphasis on body language and tone of voice, not words
- Establishing personalized, meaningful rituals rather than routines
- Activities and therapies such as music therapy, art, story telling, gardening, doll therapy, aromatherapy or other specially designed projects that spark creativity, past memory, and self-esteem
- Resolving the unmet needs behind challenging behaviors
- Employment of memory tactics such as word pictures, hydration, de-stressors
Contact us today for a free consultation.